So I was experimenting in the kitchen this morning. I always have a bunch of apples sitting in my kitchen but I was really craving a sweet but healthy treat today. And that’s when my new favorite “dessert” was born. Basically, I just threw apple slices in the microwave and sprinkled cinnamon on top. I’m all about quick and easy snacks so if you’re anything like me you’ll love this trick.
What you need:
- Thinly sliced apple of your choice (I used Red Delicious)
- Cooking spray
- Microwave safe bowl
- Topping of your choice – (Cinnamon, brown sugar, honey, walnuts, raisins…)
- Spray the bottom of the bowl with cooking spray.
- Place your slices apples in the bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add your toppings and mix. I just used cinnamon but you can get creative.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Have any creations of your own similar to this? Share below!